Doctorate in Law – University of Social Sciences and Business (ongoing), Argentina
Attorney in Law with specialization on Corporate Law – University of Buenos Aires,
Graduate Specialization in Corporate Coaching – School of Economics and International Business, University of Belgrano.
- “New Marketing for Lawyers” – Master Group Argentina – (1999).
- “Selling Professional Services” – Dr. J. Spraggon – Consejo Profesional de Ingenieros (Copime) – (2000)
- Professional malpractice – Professional Organizations Coordinator, University of Buenos Aires (CEPUC) – (2001)
- ” Seminar Introduction to Coaching ” (Level I) – Interpersonal Coaching Group (ICG) – ( 2001)
- Interpersonal Coaching Experience “(Level II) – ICG – (2001)
- “Ontological Coaching Practice” (Level III) – ( 2001 – 2002)
- Course: “Science of Creative Intelligence”- Educational Department, Spasisimo – Cordoba (2000)
- “International Seminar on Integrative Health” – Ayurved Gujarat University – INDIA – (2001)
- Vedic Philosophy Discussions – Gujarat – India (2001)
-Conferences and Seminars on personal training, Leadership and conflicts resolutions – India (2001)
- Advanced Course: Science of Creative Intelligence- Educational Department, Spasisimo – Cordoba (2002)
- Course: “Civil and Commercial Procedure – Lawyers Mutual Associaton of Argentina – (2002)
- Course: “Family Law” – Lawyers Mutual Associaton of Argentina – (2002)
Course-Oratoria – Lawyers Mutual Associaton of Argentina – (Aug. 2002)
Practice Course in Criminal Law – Bar Association of Buenos Aires (2003)
First Seminar on Informatic Law – Graduate Institute of the Federal Police Argentina-(October 2007)
Seminar “ Legal discussión for Nationalization of Private Retirements Founds” – Profesional Contact Academic Department (2008)
- “Global Learning and Training – Research Center for Knowledge Transfer (CITC) – Fundación Bolsa de Comercio de La Plata – (1993)
- “Integration and the Environment” – Faculty of Law and Social Sciences, University of Buenos Aires – (1999)
Billinghurst Cultural English Institute.
Immersion Intensive Training in Foundation for European Language and Educational Center, Eurocentre Lee Green – London – England
Conversation Course: Ultimate HS System
Advance Course: Holistic Argentina Foundation – Research Institute for Applied Sciences of Education English Course, Upper Level
-Italian: Training in Rome (Italy)
COPIME (Professional Board of Mechanical Engineering and Electrical-CIMEBA: (College of Mechanical Engineers in Buenos Aires) 1st. Argentine Congress on Safety, Health and Environment (CASSMA 93) – (May 1993)
- Facilitator of the Executive Organizing Committee
Argentinean Committee of the World Energy Council (April 1995)
- Facilitator’s Executive Seminar on “Regulatory Frameworks for Natural Gas and Electricity”
Coaching Group (November 2001 – March 2002)
- Coordinator of Introductory Course “Interpersonal Coaching”
COPIME – Board of Professional Engineering
- Executive Coordination
- Coordination of courses.
- Database Management for Professionals / Consulting (Mailings)
- Monitoring cases of Professional Ethics.
- Organization of events, activities, etc..
Professional Independent Study (2001-present)
- Expertise in Civil Law, Corporate and Commercial
- Advice to Companies on Foreign Investment, Formation of Companies, Start Up, Master Plan and Litigation
Agencies, NGOs and firms advised:
-Embassy of the Republic of India on Argentina
-Sterling Group and Sterling Group Latin America (Second Holding Business and Telecommunication in India)
-Amcuai (Mutual Association)
-Mendoza Wine Company
- ZL, West International. S.A. Panama
-All Technology S.A.
-Casa de la Amistad Argentina – India A.C.:
-Dyvia-(Business Services for Beauty and Aestheatics)
-Anses Nacional Administration of Social Security-UDAI: International.
Universitary Consulting Assistance S. A. (2003-2004)
- Vice President
Cátedra de Estudios Indorientales – Universidad Abierta Interamericana (2002-present)
- Advisory and Consulting
Department of Immigration – Ministry of Interior (2003-present)
-Coordinating the development and implementation of projects
-Research Methodology and Project, INFOMIG Program, Survey and systematization of migratory rules